Sunday, August 23, 2015

Oh So Pretty Picture Frames

Some time ago I had a number of picture frames lying around that I wasn't so sure what to do with. By now I've taken lots of photos that I would like to frame in them, but even if that wasn't the case it is still a lot of fun to think of ways to jazz up picture frames. What you see below are the results of my picture frame makeovers (well technically one of them is a mirror but you know what I mean). I painted and embellished the wooden frame on the top left and embellished the remaining three which were plastic. The pictures that follow are close ups of my hot glue gun embellishments to give a better view of the gems and buttons used. I think that the frames turned out well and are pretty enough to hang on the wall even without any pictures inside. ;D b 





No comments:

Post a Comment