Saturday, January 26, 2013

Funny Looking Pacman Ghost

I started this guy sometime ago and finished him up today. If you're not familiar with the pacman game characters this is supposed to be Inky, the blue ghost that chases pacman around in the game. Or at least I'll say that I tried to make it look like Inky. A little rough around the edges (because of the material I was using I had to sew around twice to make sure that it wouldn't fringe or open up, spilling out poor Inky's brains = cotton filling) and misshapen, but I think that that makes it cuter in a way. I don't know if I have a preference for any one of the ghosts in the game, though I've found myself making crafts with the blue and pink ghosts a lot. Considering that I guess that if I was to categorize myself into any pacman ghost fan club I would probably consider myself an Inky and Pinky member. Which ghost is your favorite? (the blue ghost is Inky, pink one Pinky, orange one Clyde, and I can't believe I don't remember the name of the last one but it's red!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment