Saturday, December 29, 2012

Who Let The Dogs Out?!! :-D

This is what I would like to consider my first plushy creatures posting. As with most of the crafts I've posted so far they were made with blank white fabric that I then colored with fabric markers. I was inspired by the cute wide eyed eyelashed stuffed animals of the sixties when making these. The two green dogs that you see in the pictures are actually two sides of the same dog. The bright pink one is pink all over though. In total I've made four of these dogs so far and have found that they make really terrific gifts. Everyone I've shown the dogs to loves the tails. They were too thin to stuff with cotton and sew like the rest of the dog, so I filled the tails up with a couple of pipe cleaners. So another plus side to the little plushies is that their tails are bendable. Just as expressive as real dog tails! 




No comments:

Post a Comment